Join Us in Supporting Joshua Tree!
Your support is critical to maintaining the beauty and integrity of Joshua Tree National Park’s unique ecosystems. The Joshua Tree National Park Association has been the park’s non-profit cooperating partner since 1962, with a mission to assist with natural and cultural resource preservation and educational activities at Joshua Tree National Park. Programs and projects that would not be achieved using only federal funds and personnel are made possible through the Joshua Tree National Park Association.
We offer several ways for friends of Joshua Tree National Park to get involved and make a valuable contribution toward preserving this national treasure for generations to come.
- Your gift in any amount to the Legacy Project will be directed to meet the park’s highest priorities as determined each year by the Park Superintendent.
- Gifts in Honor or in Memory are a thoughtful way to remember someone special or celebrate a special occasion. Your gift will be acknowledged with a card to the family member or friend you designate.
- Planned Gifts ensure that Joshua Tree National Park will remain a source of inspiration and discovery for visitors in the future. These can include bequests through your will or trust, real estate, life insurance, or other assets.
- Corporate and Foundation Support
Joshua Tree National Park Association welcomes your organization’s support through event sponsorship, business membership or support of field research and educational programs. Please contact us to learn more about how to get involved.
- Campaign for the Joshua Tree Visitor Center
Our Joshua Tree Visitor Center has become the park’s most popular “first stop” and has welcomed over 500,000 visitors to Joshua Tree National Park. With the support of donors to the capital campaign, Joshua Tree National Park Association will be able to transfer the Visitor Center property to the National Park Service and into public ownership.