Become a Member
Join the Joshua Tree National Park Association and you’ll support park programs and projects while enjoying some great benefits. Our members are a committed group of supporters whose contributions each year help the park fulfill its educational, interpretive, and research plans. As a member you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting youth programs, scientific research and the park’s historical collections, and you will assist in the preservation of our fragile desert environment for generations to come.
Your membership supports:
- Four Joshua Tree National Park Visitor Center bookstores, offering the most extensive collection of in-depth information about Joshua Tree available to park visitors
- The Desert Institute, our weekend field study program for adult and family learners
- Environmental education materials for over 22,000 students each year
- Park Ranger training
- Grants for scientific research
- The Minerva Hoyt California Desert Conservation Award, which recognizes achievements that have led to a significant and lasting contribution on behalf of the deserts of California.
- Publishing books and other media specific to Joshua Tree National Park
- The park’s library and museum, available to academic researchers and any interested community scholars
- The annual Art Festival and Artist-in-Residence program
- Financial aid to Joshua Tree National Park for priority projects and programs.
Our corporate members receive recognition in the Joshua Tree National Park Association’s newsletters and on the website, and can promote their support of the park to customers from the local gateway communities and beyond. Benefits include a supply of the park’s official newspaper – the Joshua Tree Guide – to share with visitors, as well as the benefits of individual membership. Contact the JTNPA office for more information.