Business and Corporate Supportways to give
Make a difference
Business and Corporate Support
JTNPA is the park’s primary nonprofit partner and encourages businesses and corporations to be stewards of Joshua Tree National Park. There are endless opportunities for businesses and corporations to help in Joshua Tree National Park Association’s achievement of programming goals in education, interpretation, scientific and historic research and activities.
Become a Park Partner
- Park Partners are a special group of donors who make annual gifts of $1000 or more, and make a truly impactful and remarkable difference in the future of Joshua Tree National Park. To learn more about becoming a Park Partner click here.
Sponsor a Desert Institute season
- Desert Institute offers classes for adult learners in cultural history, natural science, survival skills, desert naturalist studies, women’s programs, citizen science, and creative arts. All programs are taught by expert instructors who provide a personal and enjoyable learning experience on these educational adventures.
Donate a portion of your proceeds to Joshua Tree National Park Association. Examples include:
- Donate a certain percentage of a particular item
- Donate a percentage of an item on your restaurant or bar menu
- Hotels and Short Term Rentals can asks guests to donate in the booking portal or upon check- out
- Host a fundraising event
Joshua Tree National Park would like to thank the following businesses for their support!